at. RAYS 7/17

Sessh

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm much more worried about the rotation than I am Bundy.

Seriously, this is just one start. Ubaldo has stayed in the rotation for three months despite pitching to an ERA over 7, Wilson's has an ERA of 6.62 over the last two months and Gallardo has an ERA of 5.77 this year. It would be ludicrous to pull him from the rotation based on one bad start.

I didn't consider this start him being in the rotation. You can't have a guy in the rotation that is only good for three innings a go.

I considered this a bullpen start.

They still haven't talked about the plan with him yet have they? If he didn't have the injury last year, it would be a great time for him to learn these next few months.

I didn't consider this start him being in the rotation. You can't have a guy in the rotation that is only good for three innings a go.

I considered this a bullpen start.

Maybe but right now he's in the rotation because there's nobody else....pretty sad

They still haven't talked about the plan with him yet have they? If he didn't have the injury last year, it would be a great time for him to learn these next few months.

I wouldn't expect them to be forthcoming with information, it isn't in their best interest to potentially paint themselves into a corner.

Archived