Chris Davis

evenparthrough9

Pffft, please. July 6th-July 16th, on base percentage is .429. If you want to do July 9th-16th, it's .500.

How can someone get on base at such a clip if he doesn't have a clue?

But...but, he has a low BA and he strikes out way too much.... and he didn't get a hit with the bases loaded today... he sucks. :rolleyestf:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's his obp in the month of July?

I doubt it's over .300.

We also aren't paying him 160 mil to take walks.

Regardless, anyone who thinks he isn't in in a slump right now doesn't know much about baseball.

July 1-16 .214 .340 .452 .792 No we are paying him for 22HR and 58 RBI as well

Actually better than I thought it would be.

I think he'd be even better if he sat a few games against lefties but buck would never do that.

You really ought to try looking at some numbers first. This year his splits are : .867 v RHP, .826 v LHP.

We also aren't paying him 160 mil to take walks.

Regardless, anyone who thinks he isn't in in a slump right now doesn't know much about baseball.

We're paying him 160 mil to be a good hitter. Taking walks is part of what makes him a good hitter. Would you rather he chase more pitches out of the strike zone in an effort to hit more home runs?

We're paying him 160 mil to be a good hitter. Taking walks is part of what makes him a good hitter. Would you rather he chase more pitches out of the strike zone in an effort to hit more home runs?

Thank you for some common sense here. I'm happy with the way Chris is playing. He's going to hit 35+ HRs, 100 RBI's with a +.340 OBP.

#Aboveaveragemajorleaguer

Chris goes through these slumps and some posters get down on him, and then he gets home and hits 10 bombs in 8 games, and they quickly forgot his slump.

Archived