Chris Davis

evenparthrough9

Not going to get out of his slump sitting on the bench and he's still contributing with his hustle and defense. He'll get out of it.

No, he doesn't need to sit for an extended period.

Exactly as vab said, his defense is consistent and very good.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's doing nothing but hurting the team and making others press because he's not carrying his weight.

How about the O's when they won 5 straight? Where were you then? It amazes

me how some fans don't post till the team loses. What's wrong with Davis? Strikes out too much but power hitters do that for some reason. Be happy. O's are 16

games over .500. All teams have some rough stretches. I am not worried about

them.

me how some fans don't post till the team loses. What's wrong with Davis? Strikes out too much but power hitters do that for some reason. Be happy. O's are 16

them.

I said this months ago. Talked about the entire team and their approach at the plate. Namely AJ, Davis, Matt.... You have to score in other ways besides homeruns. We haven't scored more tHan 6 runs in a month. But you're satisfied? I'm not.

them.

Sometimes you have to change what isn't working. I think a bruised ego can jolt someone out of a slump as much as patience. I don't pretend to know more than Buck but I do know that Davis is lost right now. I'm not recommending anything, just saying unlimited patience is as harmful as knee jerk reactions. That's why Buck gets paid the big bucks.

Could have sworn this thread was already created. He may need a day off. This O's will have to deal with it. 6 plus years left. A lot of players struggling right now as well.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/153989-Chris-Davis

Talking about his woes in one post, and suggesting he sit for a few days in a different post are two different things.

Archived