Hangout Night 5/17

GotNitro

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can help me with my new camera;)

I told you I would. And since it'll be similar situations, you'll see exactly how I'm shooting the game myself.

Though you won't have the same 3x telephoto lens I'll be using for my game shots.

I told you I would. And since it'll be similar situations, you'll see exactly how I'm shooting the game myself.

Though you won't have the same 3x telephoto lens I'll be using for my game shots.

I expect quality shots of me and the Missus for our $2 :clap3:

I expect quality shots of me and the Missus for our $2 :clap3:

Just ask whenever. At Edgars, at the games, etc.

By the way, folks that know me...I look like a pirate now, albeit with short hair. I'm sporting what I refer to as the Depp...I shaved off the little pieces that connect the mustache to the goatee. Hehe. But for those that don't, it might make it easier to spot me.

Just ask whenever. At Edgars, at the games, etc.

By the way, folks that know me...I look like a pirate now, albeit with short hair. I'm sporting what I refer to as the Depp...I shaved off the little pieces that connect the mustache to the goatee. Hehe. But for those that don't, it might make it easier to spot me.

You could have just said, "I'm the guy with the pregnant wife, camera, and backwards hat." We'll find you, Wedge. Oh, we'll find you. :smile11:

You could have just said, "I'm the guy with the pregnant wife, camera, and backwards hat." We'll find you, Wedge. Oh, we'll find you. :smile11:

I'm just following Scottie. If he can find us on the streets of Baltimore, I'd say he can find anyone. :D

What if Rob/Baroquen wears a backwards hat that night, eh?

And to be fair, I only turned it backwards when I was snapping a shot.

What if Rob/Baroquen wears a backwards hat that night, eh?

And to be fair, I only turned it backwards when I was snapping a shot.

Sounds like somebody's embarrassed for being called out as Backwards Hat Guy. Will you be wearing board shorts and flip flops, too? ;)

Sounds like somebody's embarrassed for being called out as Backwards Hat Guy. Will you be wearing board shorts and flip flops, too? ;)

Oh, hell no, dude. About the backwards hat thing, anyway. Wear it backwards a lot, just not to games. The logo is on the front, you know? ;)

If it's hot enough I might be in flip-flops. I don't own any board shorts, though. I got a lot of cargo shorts, though.

Oh, hell no, dude. About the backwards hat thing, anyway. Wear it backwards a lot, just not to games. The logo is on the front, you know? ;)

If it's hot enough I might be in flip-flops. I don't own any board shorts, though. I got a lot of cargo shorts, though.

Nah. You said 'dude.' It's over. And cargo shorts are almost as bad.

You may not wear it to this particular game (out of guilt, fear, and/ or shame), but you, The Wedge, are Backwards Hat Guy.

Sorry. I don't make the rules.

Archived