Reimold in CF will kill us!

pastorfan

Buck's adopted son, Nolan, is going to kill us in CF against a fly ball hitting team. They are trotting out what has to be the slowest OF defense I have ever witnessed--this might include men's beer league softball teams I have played on! Just count how many balls this series fall in that should be caught. Borbon should have been on the roster until Jones is healthy.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Borbon situation was handled oddly. I get that Jones must not be that hurt, which is good, but with rosters expanding they could've moved guys around a little better.

On the first we'll definitely see D.Alvarez and possibly Avery. Chris Dickerson just got signed in AA too.

Reimold needs to hit.

Buck's adopted son, Nolan, is going to kill us in CF against a fly ball hitting team. They are trotting out what has to be the slowest OF defense I have ever witnessed--this might include men's beer league softball teams I have played on! Just count how many balls this series fall in that should be caught. Borbon should have been on the roster until Jones is healthy.
Which did we need more the next three days, bullpen arms or Borbon? That's the trade off.

Archived