My Prediction for the Rest of the Season

brianod

We will win the division and it will start tonight. Going to the game after a long hiatus to do some hands on managing. My first was that we would make the playoffs in 2012 made on opening day. This is my second prediction. Sometimes it take a mad genius to lead the way. Sometimes, it just takes a guy willing to say F it and spit into the wind. It worked once against all odds and it can work again!

We will win the division and it will start tonight. Going to the game after a long hiatus to do some hands on managing. My first was that we would make the playoffs in 2012 made on opening day. This is my second prediction. Sometimes it take a mad genius to lead the way. Sometimes, it just takes a guy willing to say F it and spit into the wind. It worked once against all odds and it can work again!

From your lips...

Carpe ad divisionem!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bases loaded with 1 out and C.Davis / Schoop strike out. The story since the ASB. How much more can I take. C.Davis is useless,161 mil for that

apathetic effort. No way the O's make the playoffs.

The bases were not loaded when Davis struck out.

Bases loaded with 1 out and C.Davis / Schoop strike out. The story since the ASB. How much more can I take. C.Davis is useless,161 mil for that

apathetic effort. No way the O's make the playoffs.

He has indeed been very apathetic, all season long.

It's amazing that he has been able to hit 33 home runs while hardly caring.

Ignoring the weakener for the moment -- I like the optimism, brianod. We all could use more of that around here.

That Tigers schedule is a cakewalk. Going to be really tough for 3 teams to make it from the East, especially with all the head-to-heads.

Just get to 91 wins. 16-9 from here.

I agree. Royals just started 14 straight against last place teams too. We're just going to have to win and every loss is going to be devastating. We need to throw everything at the Rays these next 3 games.

Archived