I Think It's Vital That We Beat Out Toronto.

ORIOLE33

And it's because of two words, "Minnesota Twins." I believe Detroit play the Twins 7 more times. They'll probably win at least 6 of those. They also have a series against Atlanta. I have a feeling they're going to get in.

We have to beat out the Jays.

YOu are right. Detroit is inferior to us and the Jays, but will get in because their schedule is a joke. Just the way it is. But the problem is that the Jays own us. The Red Sox and Jays have good offenses and we have bad starting pitching.

And it's because of two words, "Minnesota Twins." I believe Detroit play the Twins 7 more times. They'll probably win at least 6 of those. They also have a series against Atlanta. I have a feeling they're going to get in.

o

That's an upgrade over last month:

I Hate Saying this, but it is Looking Like the Orioles Could be the Odd Team Out

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/154415-Hate-Saying-This-But-It-Is-Looking-Like-The-Orioles-Could-Be-The-Odd-Team-Out

IMO we have to do respectfully in the Jays (3 games left) and Red Sox (6 games left not counting tonight) series. We have 4 games against TB and 3 against ARI. We need to cream those 2 teams, atleast 5-2 if not 6-1. After that we play 3 games against the Yankees to end the season while hopefully they're out of it. Anyway if we can do all that we'll end up around 90 wins which should be good for the WC. Not an easy task but it's one we'll have to do.

They have 9 games left against bad teams, we have 7. An advantage for Detroit, but not necessarily the deciding factor.

P.S. - Minnesota is winning 7-1 tonight, so far.

o

The Twins beat the Tigers again today.

The original Senators split 4 games with the Tigers, on the Tigers' homefield in southeastern Michigan.

Archived