David Ortiz

sevastras

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't agree with the notion that he is the biggest or most notorious drug cheat/user by any stretch.

That said, the reason for the level of celebration (above and beyond what his career production would merit) is due to him being one of the faces of the Sawx. Pretty much sums it up IMO.

If Ortiz was on the Brewers for the majority of his career, MLB would tell him don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Of course ADHD drugs are bad for you. And it is ridiculous to assume he needs these drugs. If he needs them to compete than everyone should be able to use them. If they weren't performance get enhancing he wouldn't be taking them.

As someone who has ADHD and needs these drugs, please shut up. It's clear you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

That's all I will say on this matter, because if I say any more I will probably get permanently banned from this site that I love dearly.

Have a nice life.

Far superior. He helped Trumbo immensely.

That's bull and you know it. Far superior? Edger Martinez was very good, but if I had to choose who I'd want up in a big moment late in the game, I'm choosing Ortiz everyday and twice on Sunday.

Look guys, I like the Orioles as much as the rest of you. But if you think for one second that the Orioles is running a 100% clean program, you're living in La La Land.

That's bull and you know it. Far superior? Edger Martinez was very good, but if I had to choose who I'd want up in a big moment late in the game, I'm choosing Ortiz everyday and twice on Sunday.

Look guys, I like the Orioles as much as the rest of you. But if you think for one second that the Orioles is running a 100% clean program, you're living in La La Land.

[video=youtube;F8SBJzOEcyU]

You don't know what Ortiz was on when he was on list. Both are against the rules and are bad for you. Davis is on them right now. Yet I don't hear people bashing him on here.

I know responding to this is probably as irresponsible as the post itself, but what a very ignorant post.

As for Ortiz, I have no idea how he is doing what he is doing, but go look up his hard hit average as opposed to the rest of the league. Amazing for anyone, let alone a 40+ year old. I truly hope it is being done all natural. Doubt it, but still....

I know responding to this is probably as irresponsible as the post itself, but what a very ignorant post.

As for Ortiz, I have no idea how he is doing what he is doing, but go look up his hard hit average as opposed to the rest of the league. Amazing for anyone, let alone a 40+ year old. I truly hope it is being done all natural. Doubt it, but still....

I believe Ortiz is on some stuff too. But can you sit there with a straight face and say that you'd be shocked if Chris Davis was on something too?

I believe Ortiz is on some stuff too. But can you sit there with a straight face and say that you'd be shocked if Chris Davis was on something too?

I have no idea who is on what, but like I said, go look at the hard hit averages.

As for Davis, his year seems awful Davis like so far.

I can't stand him. I strongly suspect he's on PEDs. Dude was flat done 3 or 4 years ago and then all of a sudden he's leading the league in HRs? Nah....not buying it. On top of that, I've always just thought he's a colossal jerk. Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha!

Archived