Playoff tickets

Fuzzball22

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up 4 Upper Reserve seats to all three games on the first search. Most other sections had much less availability it seemed, but you could probably grab some close ones if you keep trying.

On one hand, I'm happy I got the tickets. On the other... it seems that excitement for playoff baseball in Baltimore is at an all-time low.

Picked up 4 Upper Reserve seats to all three games on the first search. Most other sections had much less availability it seemed, but you could probably grab some close ones if you keep trying.

On one hand, I'm happy I got the tickets. On the other... it seems that excitement for playoff baseball in Baltimore is at an all-time low.

A win tonight would go a long way. People may not be aware that they will be refunded all but the $6 order fee if the game doesn't take place. Surprised the Orioles are not more explicit about that on TV, radio, and social media.

A win tonight would go a long way. People may not be aware that they will be refunded all but the $6 order fee if the game doesn't take place. Surprised the Orioles are not more explicit about that on TV, radio, and social media.

The first presale for season ticket holders are not refundable. All others are. The first presale gives you actual tickets which is nice.

The first presale for season ticket holders are not refundable. All others are. The first presale gives you actual tickets which is nice.

From what I read, you had to request a refund in writing for the first presale. Otherwise it will be added as credit towards next year's season tickets.

Are you referring to the pre-sale which occurred this week prior to today's public sale. If so, that appears to be inaccurate. Here is what my confirmation email stated.

Refund Information ? You will automatically receive a refund for any unplayed games you purchased during this online sale. Your credit card will be refunded the face value of the ticket(s) and all per ticket fees. You will also receive a refund for the order fee IF your order does not include a game that is played. Refunds will take approximately 3-5 business days to process.

The only non-refundable monies are for those who selected to pay 50/50 for the tickets in their package. If the games are not played, my understanding is that those monies would be applied to next year. If you chose to pay for your package's postseason tickets in full, the tickets are refundable. We'll see about the $25 "processing fee".

Archived