If We Play To Our Full Potential

Bahama O's Fan

If we beat TOR, I think we have a good shot at beating TEX. Pretty evenly matched. They won 5 more games but they played in a weaker division with two <.500 teams (TB is the only <.500 team in the East).

If we could get past TEX, I think we would get beaten by BOS, but if CLE could somehow beat BOS in a short series I would like our chances against CLE. We have been very good against them the last couple years, and they are missing 2 of their top 3 SPs.

I don't see us beating the Cubs but just about anyone else in the NL I would feel OK against.

Well all three of Ubaldo, Miley, and Gallardo ended the year on a good note and if they can carry that on with Tillman and Gausman staying strong and Bundy in the wings in case of emergency...then I think the offense can go far. Obviously it's a great hitting team as long as they're all avoiding a slump.

It depends. Are the other teams also playing to their full potential? Or do only we get to do that? If we hit like we did in June and pitch like we did in September, I like our chances.

Edit - I thought that line was clever, but I see El Gordo beat me to it.

Archived