Predictions For Tonight's Game

Spy Fox

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8-6 O's. O's get 2 in first but Tillman gives up 5 over 3 2/3. Bundy comes in to stop the bleeding. Liriano coming in doesn't work out as hoped for the Jays and Os get two runs off of him. Jays get an add on run in the 6th to go up 6-4. O's tie it up in the 7th and take a two run lead in the 8th including getting at least one run off of Estrada. Both teams combine for "only" 3 homeruns. Davis is player of the game with a two run HR off of Liriano and a two run double to give the O's the lead in the 8th.

I have went back and forth all day. We are gonna look good, we are gonna look bad, we will hit, won't hit, Tillman will look sharp and won't.

I just want it to be 8 already. I really want to beat these guys and I want to do it on their field.

I hate Bautista! He's my most hated in the game right now. I want to put it on them. I don't want to give a prediction because it always goes the complete opposite but I really believe that if we can win this game it could be that kick in the back side to get this locomotive rolling all the way to series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key is to score as many runs as possible but also keep the other team from scoring.

My prediction: Whoever scores the most runs will win. Book it.

So, you're saying that we should outscore the opponent? Good strategy. :)

I have went back and forth all day. We are gonna look good, we are gonna look bad, we will hit, won't hit, Tillman will look sharp and won't.

I just want it to be 8 already. I really want to beat these guys and I want to do it on their field.

I hate Bautista! He's my most hated in the game right now. I want to put it on them. I don't want to give a prediction because it always goes the complete opposite but I really believe that if we can win this game it could be that kick in the back side to get this locomotive rolling all the way to series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just predict we lose then. :P

I'll predict an O's come from behind win. I'm betting that Tillmans first inning is rough and he gives up a couple runs but cruises through the next 5 innings. I think Brach gives up a run and the O's finish with a strong rally in late innings with back to back to back home runs, a triple and a sac fly.

I think Jones goes 0-5 and Davis strikes out at least 3 times.

I don't know the score but I think jays will collapse from everything they went through last week. The media was very critical and then they had to go on the road and take a series in Boston.

Kudos to them, but I don't see them as a grind it out type team and I see them collapsing mentally. Door is open for the grinding Os who are used to this on a daily basis lol

I'll predict an O's come from behind win. I'm betting that Tillmans first inning is rough and he gives up a couple runs but cruises through the next 5 innings. I think Brach gives up a run and the O's finish with a strong rally in late innings with back to back to back home runs, a triple and a sac fly.

I think Jones goes 0-5 and Davis strikes out at least 3 times.

That's a good prediction. Tillman comes out looking rough, gives up a run or three early. Gets better and better as he goes along. His M.O.

Archived