Buck needs to fess up to the O's fans he totally blew the reliever situation in the 11th

gcates9898

I just listened to Buck tell the post-game press conference that Ubaldo was the best option entering the bottom of the 11th.

What a crock of BS. You are into extra innings in Toronto. You know that Zach knew he was going to go up to 6 outs if needed. Instead you bring in Ubaldo who definitely knows how to groove the ball for the home run. End of our year.

This one is totally on you Buck Showalter.

Next point of information: Scott Coolbaugh nees to go. He has turned all of out big offensive threats into a bunch of passive, "let me eye that pitch, even if it is two strikes" hitters. Offensive production fall off in late August and September, IMO is all on Coolbaugh.

Next point of information: Scott Coolbaugh nees to go. He has turned all of out big offensive threats into a bunch of passive, "let me eye that pitch, even if it is two strikes" hitters. Offensive production fall off in late August and September, IMO is all on Coolbaugh.

You thought our approach was too... passive? Pass me some of whatever you're having.

Archived