Boston loses in Three straight

Uli2001

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

In 2005, the Chicago White Sox swept the Boston Red Sox in the first round of the playoffs, en route to their first World championship in 88 years.

In 2016, the Cleveland Indians swept the Boston Red Sox in the first round of the playoffs ......... they have not won a world championship in 68 years.

Will history repeat itself ???

o

In 2005, the Chicago White Sox swept the Boston Red Sox in the first round of the playoffs, en route to their first World championship in 88 years.

In 2016, the Cleveland Indians swept the Boston Red Sox in the first round of the playoffs ......... they have not won a world championship in 68 years.

Nope. Cubs are the best team AND they have a horseshoe up their you-know-what's. Lethal combination.

o

Give me an Indians-Cubs World Series. Somebody's streak will end. Would be entertaining.

The Tribe adding to an already lovely 2016 for cleveland (excpet for the Browns, who I'm convinced will not win a game this year) or do we see Cubs nation become red sox nation post 2004 2.0

I know a few Cubs fans. Some are terrific baseball fans. But there are others that will be insufferable because they already are that bad. It's the ones that will come out of the woodwork and onto the bandwagon that will be so tiresome. I'm was mildly pulling for the Giants to make it interesting for the Cubs. As long as Fowler's a Cub, I can't get behind them. I'm about 45 minutes behind in that game.

Oh, and thank you Indians for burying the Red Sox & Papi.

I know a few Cubs fans. Some are terrific baseball fans. But there are others that will be insufferable because they already are that bad. It's the ones that will come out of the woodwork and onto the bandwagon that will be so tiresome. I'm was mildly pulling for the Giants to make it interesting for the Cubs. As long as Fowler's a Cub, I can't get behind them. I'm about 45 minutes behind in that game.

Oh, and thank you Indians for burying the Red Sox & Papi.

I can stand Fowler, even though it pisses me off what happened. It's a struggle because do you want to see Cubs fans turn into Red Sawx nation 2.0, or hear this even year BS from Giants fans.

I can stand Fowler, even though it pisses me off what happened. It's a struggle because do you want to see Cubs fans turn into Red Sawx nation 2.0, or hear this even year BS from Giants fans.

It makes a big difference to me that the Orioles don't play the Cubs 19 times a season.

It's a tough call. One of the more obnoxious Red Sox fans I know has adopted the Giants in recent years since his work takes him to SF. I kid him that he could have picked a lousy team as his mistress, but no, he had to pick a team that's also won 3 World Series in recent years. Typical front runner.

Archived