They All Break

weams

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Matt Wieters perhaps wishing he didn't already sign a contract with the Cardinals.

I don’t think he is capable of playing everyday anymore anyway. 

He has made good money. Better chance at a ring. 

TODAY: Bracho will undergo Tommy John surgery, the club announced. He’ll miss all of the coming season and perhaps also some time in the 2020 campaign.

YESTERDAY: Diamondbacks righty Silvino Bracho has been diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his pitching elbow, tweets Zach Buchanan of The Athletic. The results of his MRI have been sent to Dr. James Andrews for a second opinion, but it’s obviously an unwelcome development for the 26-year-old Bracho, who was lifted from a Cactus League game over the weekend due to elbow discomfort.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/03/dbacks-silvino-bracho-ucl-tear.html

3 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

I wouldn't wish injury on anyone but so happy the Nats didn't sign him. Of course I wanted the Nats to sign my boy Adam Jones and now MAT just got hurt. Ugh! 

If Harper misses opening day, I’ll get amusement from watching Phillies fans freak out and complain Harper is sawft. 

Dellin Betances, right shoulder impingement - had MRI to confirm.  Won't be ready for Opening Day and not thought to be serious, says Brian Cashman.  Just heard this on MLBTV - game with Rays.

Betances said he tried to rush back after birth of child and pushed through pain.

Archived