O's acquire Alec Asher - RHP

canonfaz

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

I am starting to think Tavarez may not make this team, but who knows. If his defense was better he would.

Im not sure either of the two rule 5 guys last this year.  I guess better chance for Santander since he might be DL'd to start to season gives time for Gentry etc to flop and be released.  

3 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Probably.  Very small chance it was really bad luck.

It's a bit surprising that they will even do the operation on someone whose arm isn't fully developed.

There's no real basis to have an opinion here, unless you are a doctor specializing in this and have seen the medical files.   

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

There's no real basis to have an opinion here, unless you are a doctor specializing in this and have seen the medical files.   

Seriously?

You want to lawyer me on this?

What part exactly, the part where I replied to what Art said, a post which evidently didn't set off your lawyer senses or the medical part?

I'm pretty sure that saying that I find something surprising doesn't constitute expressing a medical opinion back by higher education and advanced training.

I also do know enough about the procedure to know that addition risk may be present if the bones they are drilling into are not fully developed.

Archived