vs. YANKEES, 4/09

OFFNY

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

That makes sense, cause all they talked about were Censenco and McGwire 

The Channel 2 broadcast of the road playoff games in the 83 ALCS must have been lost. When MASN shows those games it is the White Sox broadcasters. They did have the Chuck Thompson call of the Tito Landrum HR on a commercial years ago. In those days they let the local TV announcers call the games using the national TV feed. 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

The Channel 2 broadcast of the road playoff games in the 83 ALCS must have been lost. When MASN shows those games it is the White Sox broadcasters. They did have the Chuck Thompson call of the Tito Landrum HR on a commercial years ago. In those days they let the local TV announcers call the games using the national TV feed. 

I'd prefer Gary and Jim to Joe Buck anyday

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I was visiting my parents in New Hampshire, and it was a day game I believe so I couldn't even pull it in on the radio (you could get WBAL at night up there)

I've been an O's fan for over 40 years and still haven't witnessed an Oriole no-no.

It was a day game. 

I listened to many games on my radio growing up from miles away when the Orioles weren't playing. Reds, Mets heck even the Cards come in some. 

Archived