weams

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, weams said:

One

16 minutes ago, weams said:

One

Happ or Schwarber would have to be involved I would think. They still have some very nice prospects but none that I see are top 100 guys really...not yet at least. Guys like Candalerio, De La Cruz, Albertos, Clifton, etc. are nice but don't see them being a headliner. 

Schwarber is struggling some but the guy has an insane bat. His position is murky though. I'd prefer Happ but either would be a nice centerpiece.

18 minutes ago, ISU94 said:

Happ or Schwarber would have to be involved I would think. They still have some very nice prospects but none that I see are top 100 guys really...not yet at least. Guys like Candalerio, De La Cruz, Albertos, Clifton, etc. are nice but don't see them being a headliner. 

Schwarber is struggling some but the guy has an insane bat. His position is murky though. I'd prefer Happ but either would be a nice centerpiece.

I wonder what the chances are they would part with Schwarber or Happ though.

Candalerio or La Stella might be a bit more realistic. Too bad they couldn't get Eloy Jimenez before he was sent North.

What teams need a catcher? 

23 minutes ago, ISU94 said:

Scwarber makes little sense unless we could unload Davis and/or Trumbo to someone. 

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Candalerio or La Stella might be a bit more realistic. Too bad they couldn't get Eloy Jimenez before he was sent North.

La Stella?

Those guys you listed aren't nearly enough for Britton. If they don't part with them there is no deal to be had.

7 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I wouldn't mind getting La Stella but he is not a headlining piece. He can hit but not for much power and is a better defender at 2nd then 3rd. 

Teams that need catchers: Twins, Angels, maybe Brewers, possibly Rays

Just now, Lucky_13 said:

I wouldn't mind getting La Stella. He can hit but not for much power and is a better defender at 2nd then 3rd. 

Teams that need catchers: Twins, Angels, maybe Brewers, possibly Rays

I see you figured out who he is. ?

Orioles aren't looking for a 3rd basemen, but they could be looking at 2nd with Schoop going to short. As long as he gets on base, power isn't that big to me.

Thanks for the list. Not real enticing. Figured Brewers were happy with Voight and Rays were happy, but guess not. Hopefully Orioles can get Beef out there before Lucroy.

1 minute ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Orioles aren't looking for a 3rd basemen, but they could be looking at 2nd with Schoop going to short. As long as he gets on base, power isn't that big to me.

Thanks for the list. Not real enticing. Figured Brewers were happy with Voight and Rays were happy, but guess not. Hopefully Orioles can get Beef out there before Lucroy.

If I am the O's I'm looking for a third baseman.  Now that might be Schoop or it might be someone else.

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Not the same person...

Regardless, don't think La Stella is much of a piece at all. I posted De La Cruz so thought he got mixed up. No idea why we'd want a 28 yr old utility IF in a Britton deal.

Archived