Deadline Deal Orioles Mega-Thread

weams

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, pastorfan said:

My sources are telling me that DD has been trying in vain to get a hold of Peter.  Reportedly, Peter was last seen walking around the inner harbor yesterday mumbling, "I was smarter than Davey Johnson and Pat Gillick and I'm smarter than DD" 

Where's the "like" button?

15 minutes ago, pastorfan said:

My sources are telling me that DD has been trying in vain to get a hold of Peter.  Reportedly, Peter was last seen walking around the inner harbor yesterday mumbling, "I was smarter than Davey Johnson and Pat Gillick and I'm smarter than DD" 

Saw that Angelos gave the green light to DD to trade Britton and Brach. Maybe two weeks ago. So if nothing is done then it's on DD. IMO

23 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

So, you agree.

I think Calhoun would be more appealing if we had a strong left side of the infield.  But with Manny likely gone and Mountcastle possibly being the 3B of the future that does not appear to be a likely situation. 

4 minutes ago, Grt 2BA FL Gator said:

Anybody still use mlbtraderumors? They've been incredibly quiet on us and Britton. Usually I feel like they are a little more on top of trade scenarios, but this time, nothing. 

Literally as I post it, they've got the Indians in on Britton. The whole tone of the post is centered around Britton's red flags. I'm glad we have a high price tag because I'd rather keep him if teams are gonna want a discount. 

Archived