Deadline Deal Orioles Mega-Thread

weams

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Do we have any insiders on this board anymore? I would love to find out what is going on behind the scenes. Will the Orioles be buyers or sellers? Are Britton and Brach still on the market? What is Dan going to do?

Mentioned this before. Who was that guy that was in here that broke the Gallardo and other news well ahead of time? He was on here a couple yrs back.

1 minute ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

I believe his user name was belkast. I sure would like to know what Dan is thinking right now.

There was another guy too then because that doesn't sound right. I'm right there with ya.

A buddy of mine that lives in Colorado and a Rockies fan said that the local Rockies media is saying Rockies and Orioles are discussing a combine deal of Brach and Castillo going to the Rockies.  He says it would be a package around Ryan McMahon.

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

A buddy of mine that lives in Colorado and a Rockies fan said that the local Rockies media is saying Rockies and Orioles are discussing a combine deal of Brach and Castillo going to the Rockies.  He says it would be a package around Ryan McMahon.

Serious or?

Hope you're right but that would be surprising/amazing if we could pull that off. McMahon is a beast.

1 minute ago, ISU94 said:

Looking at twitter, I see no links from Brach to Colorado.

I am not sure he usually keeps up on them a lot.  He says they are looking for back of pen help and catcher and could do that with Brach and Castillo or a Detroit with Wilson and Avila.

2 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

I am not sure he usually keeps up on them a lot.  He says they are looking for back of pen help and catcher and could do that with Brach and Castillo or a Detroit with Wilson and Avila.

He actually reading legit reports of this or is this more so just speculation on how we have pen help and a catcher that could move and throwing a few names at the wall prospect wise?

Either way, that package seems interesting. 

Archived