See you at the game today.....

VickRoznovsky

We live in KC and our annual trip to the area to see family happened to land us at Camden Yards today.   Can't wait to see the O's play although I am a little apprehensive that bad Ubaldo will take the mound and although I am thankful for Zach and Brad and others and have enjoyed cheering for and following them, I reluctantly hope they aren't there tonight but on their way to another club to be key pieces in a championship run.  My two oldest daughters will be there with me, Section 74, 1st row, somewhere near the foul pole.  

If you're at the game tonight, stop by and say hello.  I sacrificed a live chicken, gave Jobu a great cigar and am hoping for the best!

3 minutes ago, VickRoznovsky said:

We live in KC and our annual trip to the area to see family happened to land us at Camden Yards today.   Can't wait to see the O's play although I am a little apprehensive that bad Ubaldo will take the mound and although I am thankful for Zach and Brad and others and have enjoyed cheering for and following them, I reluctantly hope they aren't there tonight but on their way to another club to be key pieces in a championship run.  My two oldest daughters will be there with me, Section 74, 1st row, somewhere near the foul pole.  

If you're at the game tonight, stop by and say hello.  I sacrificed a live chicken, gave Jobu a great cigar and am hoping for the best!

Have fun at the game!

15 minutes ago, VickRoznovsky said:

We live in Kansas City, and our annual trip to the area to see family happened to land us at Camden Yards today. Can't wait to see the Orioles play, although I am a little apprehensive that bad Ubaldo will take the mound ...... and although I am thankful for Zach and Brad and others, and have enjoyed cheering for and following them, I reluctantly hope they aren't there tonight, but on their way to another club to be key pieces in a championship run. My two oldest daughters will be there with me in Section 74, 1st row, somewhere near the foul pole.  

If you're at the game tonight, stop by and say hello. I sacrificed a live chicken, gave Jobu a great cigar, and am hoping for the best!

o

You're going to the game tonight ???

I'm not going to the game tonight.

You bastard.

o

1 hour ago, VickRoznovsky said:

We live in Kansas City, and our annual trip to the area to see family happened to land us at Camden Yards today. Can't wait to see the Orioles play, although I am a little apprehensive that bad Ubaldo will take the mound ...... and although I am thankful for Zach and Brad and others, and have enjoyed cheering for and following them, I reluctantly hope they aren't there tonight, but on their way to another club to be key pieces in a championship run. My two oldest daughters will be there with me in Section 74, 1st row, somewhere near the foul pole.  

If you're at the game tonight, stop by and say hello. I sacrificed a live chicken, gave Jobu a great cigar, and am hoping for the best!

o

And have fun tonight ........ you bastard.

o

6 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

You saw a good one. With Ubaldo going you probably figured on a pitching duel, and it was pretty obvious that Gentry would be the key to the offense  . . . surprised they didn't pitch around him in the ninth.  xD

I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

...or muttered under your breath, "Dang Buck!  Why isn't Seth Smith up there (lefty warming)!"

Great game and wonderful dousing at the end - Buck may not have loved that though!

3 hours ago, spiritof66 said:

You saw a good one. With Ubaldo going you probably figured on a pitching duel, and it was pretty obvious that Gentry would be the key to the offense  . . . surprised they didn't pitch around him in the ninth.  xD

I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Yeah, who would have thought yesterday morning that the stars of last night's game would be Gentry, Ubaldo, and Britton?  :)

1 hour ago, Number5 said:

Yeah, who would have thought yesterday morning that the stars of last night's game would be Gentry, Ubaldo, and Britton?  :)

o

Right after the trade deadline ended at 4 PM yesterday, I said that Zach would get the save in the game later that evening. 

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29406-deadline-deal-orioles-mega-thread/&page=173 

He got the win instead of the save, so I was close. ) ;)

o

15 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I'm going tonight --- hope I see a game as good as that one!

o

You're going to the game tonight ???

I'm not going to the game tonight.

You bastard.

o

Archived