Is Miguel Gonzalez Returning To The Orioles?

section18

Gary Thorne during the broadcast tonight said Bruce Levine a reporter in Chicago is reporting the Orioles are interested in obtaining Miguel Gonzalez again and I think he said another player from the White Sox.  Gonzalez has a 6-10 record in 18 starts with 106 innings pitched. He is giving them about 6 innings a start but has a high 4. 75 ERA.  So he is basically giving up around 3 runs per 6 innings. That would be okay with the Orioles. If they obtain him someone is leaving or sitting.  Ubaldo or Miley ?

Hellickson

Bundy

Gausman

Gonzalez

Miley

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

Back in my day guys threw 300 innings. Now they are scared to do anything.

In 1975, 5 pitchers (including Jim Palmer) threw 300+ innings

• In 1965, two pitchers threw 300+ innings
  • In 1955, Robin Roberts was the only pitcher to throw 300+ innings. No one else threw more than 260
  • In 1945, there was 1
  • 1935, 3
  • 1925, 1
  • More than 10 did it in 1915.

When, exactly, was your day?

18 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

In 1975, 5 pitchers (including Jim Palmer) threw 300+ innings

• In 1965, two pitchers threw 300+ innings
  • In 1955, Robin Roberts was the only pitcher to throw 300+ innings. No one else threw more than 260
  • In 1945, there was 1
  • 1935, 3
  • 1925, 1
  • More than 10 did it in 1915.

When, exactly, was your day?

1915, Birth year of Norman Ramsey, born right down the road from Cumberbundys old stomping grounds. Many have said I'm the Norman Ramsey of posting youtubes, but I shy away from such talk and just do my job one day at a time like everyone else. 

31 minutes ago, Cumberbundy said:

1915, Birth year of Norman Ramsey, born right down the road from Cumberbundys old stomping grounds. Many have said I'm the Norman Ramsey of posting youtubes, but I shy away from such talk and just do my job one day at a time like everyone else. 

Your advanced work in the separated oscillatory field method of posting youtube videos has not gone unnoticed. Keep up the good work!

Archived