Going to Game Tomorrow Night - Have Question

Old#5fan

Sorry to post a thread just on this, but since I haven't posted in quite a while please have mercy on me! My stepson, daughter and I have tickets for tomorrow's game where they are giving away Camden Yard Replicas. Was wondering how early would they let me in ahead of the game to ensure I get one?  Its a 7 p.m. game so would they let me in at 5:30? Anybody know? Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks ArtVanDelay! I appreciate that info Buddy! I want one of those replicas!   BTW, whomever pasted that Avatar for me, as FYI, I am indeed a 62 year old codger, but am clean shaven and no way would I have a beard! LOL

4 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

The giveaway tomorrow is for all fans, so you needn't worry about getting there early. That said, the alumni home run derby is at 6, so I will definitely be getting there early tomorrow.l

Cool! Thanks for the info about the alumni hr derby. I wasn't aware of that, so another incentive to get in there early.

12 minutes ago, Old#5fan said:

Thanks ArtVanDelay! I appreciate that info Buddy! I want one of those replicas!   BTW, whomever pasted that Avatar for me, as FYI, I am indeed a 62 year old codger, but am clean shaven and no way would I have a beard! LOL

Who do you think codgered you?

Just now, weams said:

Who do you think codgered you?

I have no idea, obviously someone with more computer savvy that I have. ha ha  Just wish they would photo shop off the beard. I actually look more like an older version of Joe Orsulak in that picture you posted-LOL  I'm not skinny anymore either!

2 hours ago, Old#5fan said:

Sorry to post a thread just on this, but since I haven't posted in quite a while please have mercy on me! My stepson, daughter and I have tickets for tomorrow's game where they are giving away Camden Yard Replicas. Was wondering how early would they let me in ahead of the game to ensure I get one?  Its a 7 p.m. game so would they let me in at 5:30? Anybody know? Thanks for your help in advance.

Your taking KIDS to a baseball game!   Why in the world would you do that?!?

Sorry Old#5fan.    Couldn't resist.   ?

2 hours ago, murph said:

Your taking KIDS to a baseball game!   Why in the world would you do that?!?

Sorry Old#5fan.    Couldn't resist.   ?

I get it, but the kids in this case are over 30 years old, not 30 months! LOL

Archived