vs. RED SOX, 8/26

OFFNY

I think Beckham is going to get beaned. I'd like to see a replay of how much he enjoyed that one. When he hit it, I knew he had a homer simply based on the way he enjoyed it.

Now Gary Thorne is saying ERod was talking into a dugout. I assume he means ours.

I'm going to change my IP to the UK and watch the Boston feed to see what they are saying.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rojo13 said:

I think Beckham is going to get beaned. I'd like to see a replay of how much he enjoyed that one. When he hit it, I knew he had a homer simply based on the way he enjoyed it.

Now Gary Thorne is saying ERod was talking into a dugout. I assume he means ours.

I'm going to change my IP to the UK and watch the Boston feed to see what they are saying.

Pretty sure ERod hasn't accomplished enough in this league to warrant being offended.

1 minute ago, Rojo13 said:

I thought he meant the Red Sox dugout.

Just now, OFFNY said:

o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, that was a potential turning point in this game.

It didn't fall in, so it wasn't.

o

He actually caught it in fair territory. Could have been a huge turning point!

6 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Makes the grab!

4 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, that was a potential turning point in this game.

It didn't fall in, so it wasn't.

o

3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

He actually caught it in fair territory. Could have been a huge turning point!

o

I know, that's what I'm saying.

A seemingly routine ball like that falls in for a double or a triple, the home crowd gets into it, the pitcher gets a little rattled, and very quickly the big early lead could have started to ebb.

o

Archived