Ramsus hasn't played since 3/2 (4 straight games)

interloper

He didn't play the last home game or the following 3 road games (which includes today's game). 

Normal? Hurt? Spending family time?

As usual, the beat reporters won't answer my questions on twitter, nor have they mentioned the lack of playing time.

Perhaps the Orioles are just saving his ABs for the last half of ST and bringing him along slowly. Orrrr...? 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, fearthenoodle said:

Buck is one of those managers (for better or worse) that plays the splits in ST. They've faced a string of lefty starters, including today.

Yeah was just thinking that as well. I'm guessing Rasmus will see a bunch of games in a row after this string of lefties.

4 hours ago, fearthenoodle said:

Buck is one of those managers (for better or worse) that plays the splits in ST. They've faced a string of lefty starters, including today.

Gotta see what guys can do in their potential role for the regular season. He’s not some entrenched regular. Valencia has shined. 

21 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I'm not a fan of Cashner being hidden either.  There is plenty of tape on him, let him get in his reps.  

17 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Hopefully they are just letting him fly under the radar a little. I just hope he’s healthy. 

Buck said all starters would get atleast 3 starts this Spring.

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Does that mean in front of major league opposition or in front of kids in minor league camp?

They are trying hard not to make us all clinically depressed before the season even starts...then it is “ta daaa...your 2018 Orioles pitching staff”...

Just now, tntoriole said:

They are trying hard not to make us all clinically depressed before the season even starts...then it is “ta daaa...your 2018 Orioles pitching staff”...

Tagline:

"Mathematically speaking, it will be hard for them to be worst than last year's squad!"

Archived