NCAA OH Bracket

Rene88

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/19/2018 at 12:07 AM, OFFNY said:

o

I picked Loyola-Illinois and Kansas to both reach the Elite Eight.

That's as far as it goes for me. None of my other picks (including those 2 teams) can go any further.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/597874

o

On 3/22/2018 at 9:23 PM, OFFNY said:

o

Loyola-Illinois has done it. They are in the Elite Eight for the time in 25 years, since they won the National Championship in 1963.

I'm still waiting on Kansas, but Loyola-Illinois (reaching the Elite Eight) was the best pick of the tournament for myself.

Image result for 1963 Loyola BASKETBALL newspaper

o

o

I underestimated them.

I picked them to make the Elite Eight ......... they just made the Final Four, and they aren't necessarily done yet.

o

7 minutes ago, bpilktree67 said:

The biggest person against Loyola-Chicago is Lavar Ball. He has to be wondering how a team that plays 5 White guys made the Final Four.

o

The 1963 National Championship team only had 1 White starter.

A lot has changed over the last 55 years.

Image result for Loyola-Chicago starting five 1963

o

2 hours ago, backwardsk said:

That Duke/Kansas game was a helluva game.  Reminded me of the '92 Duke/Kentucky game down the stretch in regulation.

Awesome game.    Congrats to Kansas for pulling it out.    

Loyola-Chi is a nice story but I would kinda like to see Villanova-Michigan in a 3 pt barrage.

The real question I have, however, is whether the winner will eventually have to vacate the title, rendering this whole tournament meaningless.  To that end... please let Loyola-Chicago win!

On 3/16/2018 at 10:54 PM, OFFNY said:

o

#16-seed Maryland-Baltimore County leads #1-Seed Virginia 38-24 in the 2nd half.

A #16 seed has never beaten a #1 Seed since the tournament went to 64 teams in 1985. 

Pete Carril's 1989 Princeton team came the closest against #1 Georgetown (50-49.)

o

o

April 20th (Friday), against the Indians.

Orioles to Honor UMBC Men’s Basketball Team’s Historic Upset on UMBC Pride Night

(By Bobby Blanco)

http://www.masnsports.com/orioles-buzz/2018/03/orioles-to-honor-umbc-mens-basketball-teams-historic-upset-on-umbc-pride-night.html

cut.jpg

o

Archived