Cobb only thread

interloper

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

I am starting to wonder if Cobb is just to greedy. Does he care more about baseball or money? I would have thought that he would have wanted to be with a team by now. The last thing the Orioles need is a cancer in the club house. I just can't figure this guy out.

Probably waiting for a starter to get invariably get injured.

57 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

I am starting to wonder if Cobb is just to greedy. Does he care more about baseball or money? I would have thought that he would have wanted to be with a team by now. The last thing the Orioles need is a cancer in the club house. I just can't figure this guy out.

Does he want to take a one year deal with the Brewers ,a NL team that looks to be competitive, or sign a 3 year deal with the O's who's future looks bleak.

What a terrible franchise we root for.  A really solid pitcher is still out there, waiting to be signed and the Orioles are just pissing all over themselves.  I'm not saying Alex Cobb makes us a contender but our rotation could approach being respectable with him this year.  

6 hours ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Let’s assume the reason he hasn’t signed is because he’s greedy (dubious assumption, but let’s roll with it).    How does that make him “a cancer in the club house?”    I really hate the way that phrase is tossed around.   

Just now, Frobby said:

Let’s assume the reason he hasn’t signed is because he’s greedy (dubious assumption, but let’s roll with it).    How does that make him “a cancer in the club house?”    I really hate the way that phrase is tossed around.   

Delmon is a bad dude. Was he bad in the clubhouse? 

2 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

What a terrible franchise we root for.  A really solid pitcher is still out there, waiting to be signed and the Orioles are just pissing all over themselves.  I'm not saying Alex Cobb makes us a contender but our rotation could approach being respectable with him this year.  

Your 2018 Baltimore Orioles!

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I agree with you Frobby. 

7 hours ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Are the teams just greedy? 

Seems like there has been no talk about Cobb in the media for the last few days. Maybe he's not a real person. What if he doesn't exist? There should be something in the rules saying there is no draft pick compensation for free agents who do not actually exist. 

Isn't that fair?

Archived