Cobb to Orioles (Confirmed by Roch Kubatko)

Greg

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Lots of people were, at the time, though they have conveniently forgotten.   

I was against the Davis deal but I am sure I was happy about a lot of other bad deals.  When Jiminez was signed I remember saying something like he is bound to be a lot better than Freddy Garcia.  

Just now, atomic said:

I was against the Davis deal but I am sure I was happy about a lot of other bad deals.  When Jiminez was signed I remember saying something like he is bound to be a lot better than Freddy Garcia.  

That is why I'm against every deal.  Odds are better.

9 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Orioles have called in renowned internist Dr. Vinnie Boom Bats to oversee the physical. His team expects to finish shortly before the All Star break. There will be white smoke if he passes and gray if he fails.

O's chief physician.

Related image

Just now, sportsfan8703 said:

He’ll be running down the carpet on OD. He will just be starting in Bowie the next night. 

Can't be starting in Bowie unless he's on a rehab or has been optioned. He'll be pitching sim games with the team or in Sarasota, but he'll be on the roster.

3 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

This is awesome. DD quietly has a really good offseason with both hands and feet tied behind his back. Cashner and Cobb on the best value deals out threre. Likely opening the season with 3 rule guys on the OD roster.

Or did Brady do this?

Likely: Araujo

Unlikely: Mesa

Iffy, especially if Cobb signs: Cortes.

Might be just one Rule 5 comes north.

Just now, atomic said:

Most GMs that post here have a better track record than Red Auerbach. 

Archived