2018 Kevin Gausman

Il BuonO

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this has been one of the few positives on this team recently, let’s focus on it.  Gausman’s ERA is down to 3.30; throw out his first start and it’s 2.27 since then.   Also, his FB maxed out at 99.9 last night — anyone still worried that he can’t bring it?

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Since this has been one of the few positives on this team recently, let’s focus on it.  Gausman’s ERA is down to 3.30; throw out his first start and it’s 2.27 since then.   Also, his FB maxed out at 99.9 last night — anyone still worried that he can’t bring it?

Ohh, I had heard 98.

I'm still going with he was battling shoulder tendonitis early in the season.

That being said I still want to add him to the sell off.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Ohh, I had heard 98.

I'm still going with he was battling shoulder tendonitis early in the season.

That being said I still want to add him to the sell off.

Sure, we can consider trading him. The price is going up though.  

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Who figured that the thing he needed to do was to put his arms over his head is a genius.  

He’s been very good since then, but in truth he was pretty good the 2 starts before that as well.  By the way, it was his own idea.   https://www.google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/blog/bs-sp-orioles-kevin-gausman-delivery-tigers-20180418-story,amp.html

7 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Other teams have always been interested in him.  I bet the return on a trade would be solid.

Why, you’re not suggesting selling for maximum value, are you? 

5 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Kevin just isn't a winner.

Or, something about the value of wins.

Just now, Il BuonO said:

Why, you’re not suggesting selling for maximum value, are you? 

Or, something about the value of wins.

There is that but it is more directed at those posters who think Kevin for some reason isn't a "winner" and can't pitch with a lead ect, ect.

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

Yeah, but what’s he throwing in the 1st inning??? Throw out the first start. Pffft, like they do that....

Archived