Is anyone actually going to watch the next two games?

interloper

Tillman and Wright versus the World Champions.

Yeah, no thanks. I'll be "screening" these games, especially factoring in the completely lost offense. I don't usually screen games for bad pitching until about July or August, but here we are. Already.

Tillman will be throwing 88 mph meatballs to one of the most potent offenses in the game. Mike Wright will do what he always does regardless of the opponent. Ugh.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My issue with this team the past couple of years is that they can't lose a game like a normal baseball team. There's always these deep team-wide existential crises involved, like the e n t i r e lineup looking like they've never played baseball before, or Gausman's velocity, or the fact that Cashner has never given up 3 homers in a game in his entire career, or the Twins whining about Sisco, orrr

Like just lose a normal, tight game. That's ok. Why are the losses always this ridiculous?

59 minutes ago, interloper said:

Tillman and Wright versus the World Champions.

Yeah, no thanks. I'll be "screening" these games, especially factoring in the completely lost offense. I don't usually screen games for bad pitching until about July or August, but here we are. Already.

Tillman will be throwing 88 mph meatballs to one of the most potent offenses in the game. Mike Wright will do what he always does regardless of the opponent. Ugh.

I'd watch if I could. If the O's win the next two games you'll be happy  I suppose. 

9 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

I'll watch/follow as much as I typically can in a household of 5 with 1 TV (and 2 kids that are a bit obsessed with Fortnite).

You are like the anti me. I have a household of 3 now and we have 5 TVs on three different levels of the house! You never can have enough space to do your thing! lol Seriously though, I could not imagine having only one TV in house if it were just my wife and I! lol

I am concerned as you clearly are.  But I will watch tonight and will pull for my favorite team.  They can't win the world series tonight, nor can they lose it.  I have selected May 1st as my panic date.  Don't fault you for yours as it gets it out of the way.  I do think the team will hit better than it has so far...but I guess it is possible they get no hit by every starting pitcher in baseball.  Do you think we could make a deal with the MLB to let our guys pitch to us?  That might help.

Archived