2019 Draft Order Tracker

bpilktree67

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings update after Friday's games-- 7/20/18: The O's lost and the Royals won. I've removed the White Sox for now... and if they get any closer than 5 games, I'll add them again.

1. Orioles 28-70 

2. Royals 28-68 ( 1.0 GB)

Shouldn't it be 1.0 GA?

On 7/14/2018 at 11:14 PM, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings update after Saturday night-- 7/14/18: The O's and Royals won (it's true!), while the White Sox lost.  

1. Orioles 27-69 (.281)

2. Royals 27-67 (.287)  --1.0 GB

3. White Sox 32-62 (.340)  --6.0 GB

This is hilarious. I'm looking at these reverse rankings and truly rooting for us to stay in "first" place! It's like we're winning something. 

17 hours ago, Greg Pappas said:

The draft standings update after Friday's games-- 7/20/18: The O's lost and the Royals won. I've removed the White Sox for now... and if they get any closer than 5 games, I'll add them again.

1. Orioles 28-70 

2. Royals 28-68 ( 1.0 GB)

If the season ends with the Orioles "ahead" of the Royals in the loss column but tied in the win column, and the Royals have an otherwise meaningless game to make up, would a makeup game be mandated by the league?  

10 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

If the season ends with the Orioles "ahead" of the Royals in the loss column but tied in the win column, and the Royals have an otherwise meaningless game to make up, would a makeup game be mandated by the league?  

I don't think so, but it's a good question.

11 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

Very good question. I'd suggest something like an arm wrestling match, 2 out of 3, with the first base coaches.

Archived