Mullins is with the Orioles! (edited)

terpoh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

This might be the most excited I've been all season. Just saw an interview with Mullins on the pregame show and he's VERY articulate. Seems like a great young man. Hoping he's a small light at the end of an abysmal tunnel of a season. 

I never understood the very articulate thing. Carroll was interviewed last night. Nobody said he was articulate. Is it to be assumed that Mullins, for some reason, would not be articulate?

11 minutes ago, Malike said:

I never understood the very articulate thing. Carroll was interviewed last night. Nobody said he was articulate. Is it to be assumed that Mullins, for some reason, would not be articulate?

I'm glad Mullins is up. 

4 minutes ago, Tom13206 said:

I’m excited to see him play. Hopefully this is a passing of the torch moment from Jones to Mullins and Cedric becomes another great Orioles centerfielder.

4 minutes ago, Tom13206 said:

I’m excited to see him play. Hopefully this is a passing of the torch moment from Jones to Mullins and Cedric becomes another great Orioles centerfielder.

I do too. I just hope Buck plays him. 

11 minutes ago, Malike said:

I didn't see the Carroll interview. My point was he came across as very mature and comfortable (in front of the camera) for a 23 year old. My comment was based on his age so stop trying to passively aggressively make this about race. 

Just now, wildbillhiccup said:

I didn't see the Carroll interview. My point was he came across as very mature and comfortable (in front of the camera) for a 23 year old. My comment was based on his age so stop trying to passively aggressively make this about race. 

Nonsense. You can backpedal all you want. 

Archived