Our Guys Have Been Horrible For Other Teams.

ORIOLE33

Schoop has spent time on the bench he’s been so bad. Gausman hasn’t exactly turned it around. Zach has been dreadfully bad. Even Manny hasn’t exactly been all that good since going to LA. So far, all these trades are looking pretty good.

With that being said, I want to see our former players do well, particularly Schoop and Manny. I’m not too surprised that Schoop has struggled, but I expected more from Manny. He wants that HUGE contract, he better turn it around.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

Schoop has spent time on the bench he’s been so bad. Gausman hasn’t exactly turned it around. Zach has been dreadfully bad. Even Manny hasn’t exactly been all that good since going to LA. So far, all these trades are looking pretty good.

With that being said, I want to see our former players do well, particularly Schoop and Manny. I’m not too surprised that Schoop has struggled, but I expected more from Manny. He wants that HUGE contract, he better turn it around.

5 minutes ago, Finisher said:

He went 5+ giving up 1 run and the pen let in the other 2 runs.

How are Ortiz and Tate looking?

They’re minor leaguers. Gausman and the others are supposed to be the missing pieces to championship teams.

23 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

The 1st game, he wasn’t that good. The 2nd, he was. That’s pretty much what he did here.

I was talking to a Braves fan the other day and he was raving about Gausman's last performance.  All I could tell him was "when you really need someone to step up . . . . . he's gonna break your heart."

Manny’s in a little slump offensively right now, but BB-ref has him at 1.0 rWAR in 24 games.    That’s better than a 6 WAR pace.   

Brach’s been terrific, 6 scoreless innings.   

Gausman’s had one mediocre start and one excellent one.

So really, two of the five healthy players we traded have been horrible.   Britton and Schoop.   We’ll see how they do the rest of the way.

33 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

Diaz is the top piece we got, he’s been atrocious. Gausman has been what? Slightly flawed logic. 

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Manny’s in a little slump offensively right now, but BB-ref has him at 1.0 rWAR in 24 games.    That’s better than a 6 WAR pace.   

Brach’s been terrific, 6 scoreless innings.   

Gausman’s had one mediocre start and one excellent one.

So really, two of the five healthy players we traded have been horrible.   Britton and Schoop.   We’ll see how they do the rest of the way.

Archived