This is one of the worst teams ever

Canson80

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are one game worst, record-wise, than the Royals.   And (without doing an analysis to prove it) I think we have probably played a harder schedule than they have.   And when we played them head to head, we won 2 of 3.

So you could argue we aren't even the worst team in baseball in 2018.

Edit:  Initial post was a complate brain fart on my part.   I meant that since our records are nearly the same and we have played a HARDER schedule, it furthers the point that they might be worse than we are.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

We are one game worst, record-wise, than the Royals.   And (without doing an analysis to prove it) I think we have probably played an easier schedule than they have.   And when we played them head to head, we won 2 of 3.

I'd think the opposite.   The Royals have probably played an easier schedule than the Orioles, IMO.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

We are one game worst, record-wise, than the Royals.   And (without doing an analysis to prove it) I think we have probably played an easier schedule than they have.   And when we played them head to head, we won 2 of 3.

Huh?

Only one team in the AL central is above 500.

Just now, Number5 said:

I'd think the opposite.   The Royals have probably played an easier schedule than the Orioles, IMO.

Oops, that was a total backwards take on my part.   I meant it your way and typed the opposite.   I will edit.

18 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Unless you been in a coma since before the season started, what is the point of this thread? 

This team induces comas and so maybe he just woke up from one after starting the season optimistically.

Archived