How Do The Orioles Land On Sunday Night Baseball?

ORIOLE33

6 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

Plus, look on the bright side.  We have nothing to lose.  The Yankees are in the playoff hunt and expected to win.  We are one of the worst teams in the history of the sport.  Imagine the embarrassment if we can beat the Yanks on Sunday Night Baseball!!!!!  

If we win, they will just say it is because Judge is hurt.  Aren't like 70% of his career home runs against us anyway?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JR Oriole said:

If we win, they will just say it is because Judge is hurt.  Aren't like 70% of his career home runs against us anyway?

I actually really like the current Sunday Night Baseball booth of Vasgersian, ARod, and Mendoza. They all know their stuff. 

1 hour ago, Dipper9 said:

Plus, look on the bright side. We have nothing to lose. The Yankees are in the playoff hunt and expected to win. We are one of the worst teams in the history of the sport. Imagine the embarrassment if we can beat the Yankees on Sunday Night Baseball !!!!!!!

o

The Yankees are already embarrassed by having gone 8-8 against 2 of the worst teams in baseball (the Orioles and the Marlins.)

They were very fortunate not have gotten swept in their recent 2-game miniseries with the Marlins in south Florida.

The Red Sox may have won the AL East division regardless, but the Yankees sure have made life a lot easier for them by going a combined 8-8 against a sub - .400 team (the Marlins) and a sub - .300 team (the Orioles.)

o

1 hour ago, Dipper9 said:

If you're not already embarrassed by being 52 games under .500, I don't think a few Yankees fans in Baltimore is gonna push anyone over the edge.  

True, but now it’s going to be put on a stage. It’s one thing to have a bunch of Yankees fans fill up Camden on a Wednesday night. But Sunday night, everybody’s gonna see it.

9 hours ago, ORIOLE33 said:

We didnt that many Sunday Night games when we were winning, now they want to put us on the National stage, and at home none the less. 

I thought they moved games to Sunday night that were of most importance this late in the season.

They play the Yankees.

On 8/24/2018 at 7:01 PM, weams said:

Next year?  Or Two years from now? 

Both will probably be more interesting than the next two regular seasons. But we will see.  The Os have to do some wandering in the desert, hopefully it won't be 40 years until they make it out. 

3 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

Both will probably be more interesting than the next two regular seasons. But we will see.  The Os have to do some wandering in the desert, hopefully it won't be 40 years until they make it out. 

I am not sure that quail and manna will sell that well at the concession stands.The Parting of the Seas kids zone might do well.Moses bobblehead promotion should do well. "Let my players go."  "Why is this Orioke losing season different then all other losing seasons"? 

31 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I am not sure that quail and manna will sell that well at the concession stands.The Parting of the Seas kids zone might do well.Moses bobblehead promotion should do well. "Let my players go."  "Why is this Orioke losing season different then all other losing seasons"? 

Because it is real. And it is spectacular. 

Archived