Are You Rooting For The Orioles Or Oakland?

ORIOLE33

In case you haven’t noticed, the A’s are trailing the Yankees by just 2 games in the wildcard standing. An O’s win really doesn’t do anything but help the Yankees. But the O’s is our team. If the Yankees have to travel to Oakland, I think there’s a very good chance that they’ll be eliminated. Even though the A’s have been the better team as of late, the Yankees would probably win in NY. 

Go A’s.

I would prefer for the Orioles to win an occasional game.  But in tonight's game it was hard to root for them.  I never saw Adam Jones look disgusted by his team before.  Rooting for them to win against the A's seems pointless as it isnt happening.  Orioles seem like they should be demoted to double A so they have a chance.

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

I don’t think it matters who I’m rooting for tonight.    Just checked the score.    Glad I’m not watching.  

I wish I hadn't watched the first five innings.  They should charge minor league prices for tickets and beer if this is the product they are putting out there. Ownership, DD, and Buck and the coaches should all be embarrased with the jobthey have done this season

I just don’t feel connected to this team, which is odd given the time I spend on here. Lol. I know the beginnings of rebuilds are tough because you have to watch a bunch of stop gaps until guys are ready but I feel like we have some guys we could have taken a look at. 

If we were trotting our a lineup that consisted of Mullins, Sisco/Wynns, Hays, Diaz, and Mountcastle, I would be watching and invested. 

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I just don’t feel connected to this team, which is odd given the time I spend on here. Lol. I know the beginnings of rebuilds are tough because you have to watch a bunch of stop gaps until guys are ready but I feel like we have some guys we could have taken a look at. 

If we were trotting our a lineup that consisted of Mullins, Sisco/Wynns, Hays, Diaz, and Mountcastle, I would be watching and invested. 

Cobb, Cashner, Nunez, Villar, and Beckham have all been with the organization for a shorter period of time than DL Hall. Davis is just infuriating, he should be fined heavily for taking strike 3 in 3 consecutive ABs, that is the embodiment of apathy. This isn’t the easiest group to connect with, but a Bundy Nono tonight will give us the single moment of glory we’ve been waiting for in 2019.

It’s hard to believe that our 24-46 record at home is far greater than our record on the road; We may not get to 20 road wins this year. 

On 9/12/2018 at 7:36 PM, El Gordo said:

Let the A's and the MFY's settle it elsewhere. I root for the O's.

On 9/12/2018 at 8:18 PM, OFFNY said:

o

I always root for the Orioles.

o

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll - l5

OAKLAND A THLETICS llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  - l3

o

Archived