Ex-Orioles in the postseason

Moose Milligan

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

And for the record, Miley had an ERA of 5.69 going into that "turnaround" game in July 2017.  He ended the season at 5.61.  So if that was really the turning point that he says it is, there wasn't much evidence of it the rest of his season in Baltimore.

He also threw a lot of balls with it while he was getting the "feel" right. I heard some more about it during the regular season.

49 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Palmer called him out on Twitter.

Manny is the person who deep down you think is probably a good dude but their is always something there to irritate you.  

He may not care but his likability factor would be so much greater with just a better attitude at times. 

• Upvote 1

The Brewers coaches are going to have a job with Schoop's psyche this offseason - I think everyone on the team except him has been in some part of the two biggest games in forever in Milwaukee.

I don't think he'll get non-tendered because Moustakas is a full-on rental, Milwaukee is going to want to hold Hiura beyond next year's Super Two date in June, and in April/May Schoop should have access to the regular at-bats he needs to get going.  But I suspect he won't be part of the Brewers October 2019 plans either.

Going into this series I figured the Dodgers lefty starters would give him a shot, but man, being a DNP - Coach's Decision for Hernan Perez has got to sting.

18 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Manny dogs it. 

It makes him look so bad when he does that garbage.  

Good to see the monster that Buck Showalter created get exposed on National TV.

Six years with Buck and never called out for his lack of hustle and showboating defensive plays.

As great as Manny is, gotta wonder how much better he could have been with another manager.