Ex-Orioles in the postseason

Moose Milligan

Traded away this year, plus one future Orioles HoFer:

Yankees:  Zach Britton

Brewers:  Jonathan Schoop

Dodgers:  Manny Machado

Braves:  Kevin Gausman, Brad Brach, Nick Markakis

So who are you guys pulling for?  I don't think the Yankees can win the WS but having Britton get a ring would take some of the sting out of it for me.  I'm hoping at least one of our former players can win a WS this year.  Anyone but Boston, really.  

I'd really love to see Nick get a ring, I think that would be so f'ing cool so I'm pulling hard for the Braves.  I don't really care about Gausman and Brach but I hope they perform well in postseason action.  

• Upvote 1

EdRod and the mighty Bosawx!  ?

I hope that Schooopie and Manny get to go head to head but just for interest.

It's real hard to root for the Yankees (it's in my soul, I think, being an ex-NY'er and NY Giant fan), Zach notwithstanding.  The Yanks are easier to not hate but that whole New Yawk bs is still sickening in the end.

The LAD are a nice young team with some real interesting characters but it's LA and all hype and faux, so not for me.

Stotle's Brew Crew are an exciting team of the future but Schoopie hasn't made his mark there yet - but maybe if he does?  Hader still leaves a bad taste in my mouth after his young tweets (but not Hading).

I don't know much about the Rockies, but to do that in their park could be nice - no to the Cubbies for sure.

My heart seems to be with Nickie and the Braves.  Lots of good side notes with the Acuna incident, Albies and the great young talent, Camargo.  I'm real neutral on Gausman and Brach, though.

Thanks for asking, Moose!

• Upvote 1