The Victor Victor Mesa/Sandy Gaston thread

Luke-OH

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dark Helmet said:

And getting your feelings hurt enough to down vote it is just as bad. Especially when I have no control over the Orioles finances and how they spend their money. But hey, talk big on the internet. It's your MO.

Says the guy who downvoted in retaliation.

39 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

You don't wish for your team to spend recklessly.

Webb was less than 3M he cost the O's a second round pick to dump the contract.

Matuez was less than 3M he cost the O's a second round pick to dump the contract.

I'd rather have two second round picks than Gaston.

Every bad decision adds up.

Maybe they give Gaston 6M, he flames out early and the O's go back to not spending in the international market.

I don't wish for it. I said I don't expect the Orioles to sign any of the three. Most of my talk is out of frustration. 

25 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Grownups worried about votes on a message board!  I'm not sure how you all handle any adversity in your daily lives.

The hardest thing is losing your father at a young age. I've made it to 41 just fine. So I guess there's that. But you have a valid point.

4 hours ago, waroriole said:

Either way, “not my money” is the dumbest comment you can make when discussing why a team should or shouldn’t sign a player. 

Not my argument, but until something crosses beyond the level of:  the ball is coming out of his hand real well...

You’re not even in the ball park of really bad cliches. Of course that’s just one man’s opinion. My 2 cents. In my humble opinion. ?

Archived