The Victor Victor Mesa/Sandy Gaston thread

Luke-OH

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Sorry, its just so hard being a fan of this team when they seem to do everything counter to what a well run organization would do. 

I get it and I don't disagree.  But imagine you make mistakes at work.  Would you want your boss to say "Let's try to get this right tomorrow lil fella" or "Hey clown, you suck!"  Both are saying the same thing, in completely different ways.  

47 minutes ago, Dipper9 said:

I get it and I don't disagree.  But imagine you make mistakes at work.  Would you want your boss to say "Let's try to get this right tomorrow lil fella" or "Hey clown, you suck!"  Both are saying the same thing, in completely different ways.  

Been called much worse than that by bosses.

2 hours ago, weams said:

And Seriously, no one got a  warning on that. But as Dip says, we have rules. And they ain't changing. 

There are rules here? Oh, no. There are no rules here.
captial-punishment-6.jpg

Don't understand how there are at least 3 VVM threads at the same time.  Just sayin'

3 hours ago, weams said:

No boss can actually do that in America unless you wish them too. 

And with most states being employment at Will, that's a losing battle. Unless someone else is willing to join you in the unemployment line and speak up on your behalf.

1 hour ago, TonySoprano said:

There are rules here? Oh, no. There are no rules here.
captial-punishment-6.jpg

Don't understand how there are at least 3 VVM threads at the same time.  Just sayin'

Because VVM is the single most important player to ever take the field. He will take the Orioles from pretenders to contenders instantly ?

Archived