The Victor Victor Mesa/Sandy Gaston thread

Luke-OH

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dr. Unk said:

Ding!

But as I've said before, everyone knows how much international money we have to spend.  They know what we're holding.  We know that they know what we're holding.  So what are we doing?

The only thing I can keep coming back to is that they're giving Miami time to get their dollars up to somehow be in a comparable range as us.  

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

But as I've said before, everyone knows how much international money we have to spend.  They know what we're holding.  We know that they know what we're holding.  So what are we doing?

The only thing I can keep coming back to is that they're giving Miami time to get their dollars up to somehow be in a comparable range as us.  

Have they released exactly how much they have spent?  I don't recall seeing a comprehensive list of players and amounts.  I know they did sign a few players.

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

My guess is their agent is stringing us along, hoping the Marlins can get more money.

19 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Have they released exactly how much they have spent?  I don't recall seeing a comprehensive list of players and amounts.  I know they did sign a few players.

No, but I'm assuming everything that the press has is close to what they actually have, if not accurate. 

This can't be a complete mystery.

Archived