Fanfest announced for Sat, 1/26/19

Aglets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bobmc said:

So you're speculating Bordy then as skipper?  ?

Oh you are very optimistic.  It could take years to grow a manager.  We must be patient.  I do think one will emerge but it should be sometime shortly after we harvest one of those "arms" we're growing.  You know, the continued legacy of sweater man.?

53 minutes ago, foxfield said:

Were gonna buy the FO and grow the manager!

I think they will grow the marijuana.Nicole the groundskeeper will be in charge.Any Oriole fan will be in great pain after watching them next year. Medicinal marijuana will ease their pain.Be easy to get a prescription. Just mention Oriole fan . A good profit margin after losing revenue in the new MASN TV deal.Go the distance.If they smoke it maybe someone will come to the game Field of Weed. 

48 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I think they will grow the marijuana.Nicole the groundskeeper will be in charge.Any Oriole fan will be in great pain after watching them next year. Medicinal marijuana will ease their pain.Be easy to get a prescription. Just mention Oriole fan . A good profit margin after losing revenue in the new MASN TV deal.Go the distance.If they smoke it maybe someone will come to the game Field of Weed. 

If you plant it they will come!     Ease their pain!    Go the distance!!!

The possibilities are endless.  Also thanks  In a time when it is easy to be downhearted about baseball and our Orioles, your post above sent me to look at other quotes from Field of Dreams.  One of the most optimistic of quotes from that movie came when Terrance Mann utters the following:

"Ray, people will come Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you look around, you'll say. It's only $20 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack. And they'll walk out to the bleachers; sit in shirtsleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will come Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will come Ray. People will most definitely come."

God I love this game!

2 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Maybe Rx forms will be enclosed with season tickets and there will be a physician or two to sign them at Fanfest. 

Archived