Reminder - Elias Presser Today at 11 am

TonySoprano

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, interloper said:

Obviously the guy isn't going to comment on the status of other executives. I'm less concerned if Brady is fired than if Brady just stays in a lane. He can help, he just needs to know his role.

Has he ever demonstrated the ability to stay in his lane? Keeping him around is a dangerous game to play. I just don't know why someone in Elias position would risk it, unless he's been quietly told to keep him on staff. That's my big concern. 

6 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Has he ever demonstrated the ability to stay in his lane? Keeping him around is a dangerous game to play. I just don't know why someone in Elias position would risk it, unless he's been quietly told to keep him on staff. That's my big concern. 

Maybe Elias believes in his talent and ability to be the undisputed leader of a franchise. A good leader should want to surround himself with as smart of people as possible - and like it or not, Brady is intelligent and knows the in-and-out's of the players currently in the organization.

1 hour ago, MDtransplant757 said:

I'm making a throw away account now. Should have done one on OH

LOL.  What is a throw away account on Reddit?  You mean you don't want to use your normal account because of the downvotes you will be getting?

35 minutes ago, theocean said:

Maybe Elias believes in his talent and ability to be the undisputed leader of a franchise. A good leader should want to surround himself with as smart of people as possible - and like it or not, Brady is intelligent and knows the in-and-out's of the players currently in the organization.

Yeah sure he does.  

Archived