Off-Season Trades

weams

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, weams said:

If Paxton can pitch.

He can pitch. A whole season? We'll see. Maybe miss a few starts throughout.

Regardless, they kill them value wise. Sheffield is likely a mid rotation arm that is more like a #4 type from what I've read. The other two are super meh. Paxton has ace stuff when he's pitching. You take that chance 10 times out of 10.

Just now, ISU94 said:

Regardless, they kill them value wise. Sheffield is likely a mid rotation arm that is more like a #4 type from what I've read. The other two are super meh. Paxton has ace stuff when he's pitching. You take that chance 10 times out of 10.

What have his injuries been?

1 minute ago, ISU94 said:

Is his latest back stuff?

2 minutes ago, weams said:

What have his injuries been?

He missed a few starts due to illness late in the season. Not sure what else there's been.

The fact that all the top teams were in on him though and now a team has traded for him makes me think whatever his issues are now (if there are any) aren't seen as something that is an issue right now.

1 minute ago, ISU94 said:

He missed a few starts due to illness late in the season. Not sure what else there's been.

The fact that all the top teams were in on him though and now a team has traded for him makes me think whatever his issues are now (if there are any) aren't seen as something that is an issue right now.

Could be. I thought he was a recurring arm/back guy. 

Archived