Fanfest 2019 update.

Going Underground

The Orioles finally have put on their website the link to Fanfest tickets. They were on sale Saturday but maybe they were waiting for the new manager. Now going through Ticketmaster and no print at home option. Strange.  Use your phone or mail the tickets.

Print At Home tickets will not be available for this event.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/fans/fanfest

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

The Orioles finally have put on their website the link to Fanfest tickets. They were on sale Saturday but maybe they were waiting for the new manager. Now going through Ticketmaster and no print at home option. Strange.  Use your phone or mail the tickets.

Print At Home tickets will not be available for this event.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/fans/fanfest

Did they call season tickets holders,  memberships last year?  I see they are calling it Birdland Membership holders. 

I saw this in the Baltimore Sun article. I guess it is true. The lack of communicating with their season ticket base is still very poor. Not sure if they really care but if they want to draw fans this year ,this really needs a big improvement.  But I guess this has always been the Oriole normal for awhile now.

Tickets are free to Birdland members, and can be redeemed through email with their Orioles account manager. For those in the general public seeking tickets, go to orioles.com/fanfest, visit the Camden Yards box office lobby, or call 888-848-BIRD. Adult tickets are $12, while children 14 and under and seniors 60 and over can get tickets for $6.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bs-sp-orioles-fanfest-tickets-20181209-story.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1 hour ago, weams said:

My question is "Who is currently s season ticket holder?" As far as I can tell, none of us.

I thought a few people here were, or whatever it is called now.

39 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Waiting for @atomic's critique of FanFest and which players are going to be on his $#*%list for not attending.

Nah, he will critique people for going and call everyone sheep.

1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I thought a few people here were, or whatever it is called now.

It is called Birdland memberships now.You wont be crapped on anymore from above.You in the land now of rocket scientists and an analytical genius. Where we will soar and fight for more.Maybe not this year or many more.But some day 

Few O’s are recognizable, it’s a good time for members of the hangout community to suit up and see if they can’t infiltrate the festivities, perhaps sign a few autographs. I’d do it, but the guy I most nearly resemble is Mountcastle and my arm is far too strong to pull it off. 

8 hours ago, Going Underground said:

It is called Birdland memberships now.You wont be crapped on anymore from above.You in the land now of rocket scientists and an analytical genius. Where we will soar and fight for more.Maybe not this year or many more.But some day 

They have to be making some changes with this new wording. They are going to need to be very creative. 

It has been a positive offseason but that doesn’t mean fans want to invest in season plans for a bad team. Curious what they do.  

Archived