Chris Davis 2019 and beyond

Camden_yardbird

7 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

Weams I can't get the SI article. Is Davis hurt? I didn't get why he isn't playing. 

Because he is a mess. A broken man. A waste of roster and money. I'm sorry, i can't paste the article for you.  He is certainly not injured in any way. He is benched because of his attitude, I assume. It's why I would have benched him. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, weams said:

Because he is a mess. A broken man. A waste of roster and money. I'm sorry, i can't paste the article for you.  He is certainly not injured in any way. He is benched because of his attitude, I assume. It's why I would have benched him. 

Thanks Weams. I didn't realize that. I guess he'll his money if he never plays another inning. Is he even at the stadium?

2 hours ago, weams said:

Nihilist weams is quickly becoming my favorite weams.

• Upvote 1

Davis, who has struck out 178 times through Sept. 13, knows baseball's walk of shame better than just about everyone else in the majors. But he forces himself to keep his head up, so pitchers can't see how demoralized he is. In doing so, he stares into a sea of fans at Camden Yards who tell him something he already knows, something that brings him to tears at his kitchen table: He sucks.

The team's top brass "suck" just as much for being "suckered" into such a blazingly stupid contract.