Please Read: Plus Member scrub and information

Tony-OH

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BRobinsonfan said:

I got divorced and my Dad passed away in 2004, but one of the few bright spots was discovering the OH.  This is my 15th year on The Hangout and while it's seen a lot of changes, it still the best place to indulge my passion for baseball and the Orioles. I don't post nearly as often as I used to but I'm still a daily visitor, at least during spring training and through the World Series.  $25 a year is a hell of a bargain to have access to the Plus content, the articles and the privilege of interacting with some of the smartest baseball fans on the planet.  

Thank you. We love having you as part of the family. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, BRobinsonfan said:

I got divorced and my Dad passed away in 2004, but one of the few bright spots was discovering the OH.  This is my 15th year on The Hangout and while it's seen a lot of changes, it still the best place to indulge my passion for baseball and the Orioles. I don't post nearly as often as I used to but I'm still a daily visitor, at least during spring training and through the World Series.  $25 a year is a hell of a bargain to have access to the Plus content, the articles and the privilege of interacting with some of the smartest baseball fans on the planet.  

I remember that well, mainly due to our conversations on the old Politics forum, back when we could disagree about things and not be told we have to hate each other! :D

Always glad to have you around and thanks for your longtime support.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been a member since 2014 and just switched over to PayPal. I have gone through periods when I post fairly often and then I don't for a long time. But I visit daily, usually multiple times a day. It's still the best source of O’s news and discussion. I've been through many number of post resets. I think I made it to over 1,000 once before going back to zero. Been through the Tony on active duty era (thank you for your service) sportsguy era and I hung on for the ride that never really came. I gladly pay to keep the site up and running. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 2:04 PM, MCO'sFan said:

I've been a member since 2014 and just switched over to PayPal. I have gone through periods when I post fairly often and then I don't for a long time. But I visit daily, usually multiple times a day. It's still the best source of O’s news and discussion. I've been through many number of post resets. I think I made it to over 1,000 once before going back to zero. Been through the Tony on active duty era (thank you for your service) sportsguy era and I hung on for the ride that never really came. I gladly pay to keep the site up and running. 

Glad to have you around for so long and thanks for your longtime support!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...