New roster moves

Legend_Of_Joey

Jack "The Survivor" Reinheimer finally gets the cut. He made a good run of it. I like that we have him in the minors, he seems like a capable fill in guy. 

Josh Lucas was perhaps the most anonymous guy in camp. I can't remember a single thing about him. 

19 minutes ago, interloper said:

Jack "The Survivor" Reinheimer finally gets the cut. He made a good run of it. I like that we have him in the minors, he seems like a capable fill in guy. 

Josh Lucas was perhaps the most anonymous guy in camp. I can't remember a single thing about him. 

From what I saw of him I liked him a bit. Not sure why the Orioles are enamored with Alberto over him, but either way, he's a good guy to stash in the minors. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees some big league time at some point this year.

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

From what I saw of him I liked him a bit. Not sure why the Orioles are enamored with Alberto over him, but either way, he's a good guy to stash in the minors. I wouldn't be surprised if he sees some big league time at some point this year.

Reinheimer had a good spring but a terrible defensive game yesterday.  I am not sure Alberto is ahead on him on the depth chart.   Alberto is just sticking around so he can be DFA'd close to opening day when he as the best chance to get through waivers.

6 hours ago, wildcard said:

Reinheimer had a good spring but a terrible defensive game yesterday.  I am not sure Alberto is ahead on him on the depth chart.   Alberto is just sticking around so he can be DFA'd close to opening day when he as the best chance to get through waivers.

That wasn't his first bad defense either.   The weekend of the 9th-10th he made a couple errors too.

Archived