Hundreds of Opening Day Tickets available now

fansince1988

46 minutes ago, Aglets said:

Sisco hasn't really torn up AAA though in his time there.

43 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Who has since Reimold?

Nobody, really.    Here’s a list of everyone who posted an OPS of .800 or higher at Norfolk since 2010, age 25 or younger and at least 100 PA: 

Josh Bell, .810 in 344 PA at age 23 (2010)

LJ Hoes, .808 in 430 PA at age 23 (2013)

Renato Nunez, .804 in 227 PA at age 24 (2018)

Thats it, that’s all.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, OldNewGuy said:

How low can total attendance fall at Camden Yards? Looks like less than 1.5 M with the probable 40-50 win team on the field. Who is going to spend hard earned dollars to see this product in person?

Me.    I’ve got tickets to 8 games as part of a seasons ticket group.    But yes, I expect attendance to be under 1.5 mm.

10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Me.    I’ve got tickets to 8 games as part of a seasons ticket group.    But yes, I expect attendance to be under 1.5 mm.

How low from last year? Still will get Yankee and Red Sox fans Some promotions draw well.I see around a 150,000 drop.Payroll went down about $65 million.Maybe lose about $10 million in ticket and food and merchandise sales Still the Orioles should be more profitable just like Houston was when they tanked. Orioles did not decrease ticket prices.The fees because of Ticketmastet are a little more  

17 minutes ago, OldNewGuy said:

How low can total attendance fall at Camden Yards? Looks like less than 1.5 M with the probable 40-50 win team on the field. Who is going to spend hard earned dollars to see this product in person?

Plenty of folks will spend the low cost admission to have a day at a ballpark. 

11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

We have 13 and will probably go to another six. And yes. Under. 

Just now, weams said:

We could give up our season package. 

We will be in Sarasota for the whole spring training next season and the benefits and perfect seats outway the small savings. Heck, we spend that much on cable for a quarter. 

46 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

But you got roped into buying them this year.

Yes.    I’d rather have just bought tickets to individual games this year.    I’ve already got a conflict with one of my games that I couldn’t have anticipated, and another is on the night of the NCAA championship game, which I hadn’t realized when picking my games in our ticket draft.    

2 hours ago, eddie83 said:

What player other than Hays can you make a service time argument for? 

The starting pitching will tank the season regardless of who the position players are.  

It's just Hays at this point, but if Moutcastle and Diaz tear it up and we don't see them this season you can probably chalk their situations up to service time too. 

21 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Big thanks to the OP. Bought mine from the link. Saved me about $100 versus buying on stubhub. There were less than 10 sets of 2 remaining when I got mine. 

Most of the online seats are gone. A few at best  are left. They usually release a few more seats before game time. Sometimes at the box office. Saturday and Sunday has over 20,000 seats left . The lower box are mostly gone for Saturday. Sunday a little more but the Upper Deck down the left field line is mostly gone.

The Oakland game on Monday may be really ugly,attendance wise. 

5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Most of the online seats are gone. A few at best  are left. They usually release a few more seats before game time. Sometimes at the box office. Saturday and Sunday has over 20,000 seats left . The lower box are mostly gone for Saturday. Sunday a little more but the Upper Deck down the left field line is mostly gone.

The Oakland game on Monday may be really ugly,attendance wise. 

The Oakland game might rival that of the CWS game in 2016. 

Archived