This week in Baseball music

HowAboutThat

I loved “This Week In Baseball” as a kid, even though they very rarely showed any Texas Rangers highlights(the Rangers were my team for years.)

I found this music online and have shared it ever since on Opening Day on the various Oriole blogs.

Mell Allen is the guy who should be announcing Oriole games. What a great voice!

Hope this bring back memories!

Go Orioles!

5 minutes ago, Philip said:

I loved “This Week In Baseball” as a kid, even though they very rarely showed any Texas Rangers highlights(the Rangers were my team for years.)

I found this music online and have shared it ever since on Opening Day on the various Oriole blogs.

Mell Allen is the guy who should be announcing Oriole games. What a great voice!

Hope this bring back memories!

Go Orioles!

Fantastic.  Brings back great memories.  

12 minutes ago, osfan83 said:

I remember just waiting for the Orioles to be mentioned, then getting excited when I saw their highlights. 

I felt the same about the Rangers, and even as a little boy I had a healthy hatred of the Yankees and saw way too much Yankees.

The Reds were good back then, and I saw a lot of Johnny Bench, which annoyed me, because of course, everybody knew that Jim Sundberg was the best catcher in the world.

53 minutes ago, Philip said:

I felt the same about the Rangers, and even as a little boy I had a healthy hatred of the Yankees and saw way too much Yankees.

The Reds were good back then, and I saw a lot of Johnny Bench, which annoyed me, because of course, everybody knew that Jim Sundberg was the best catcher in the world.

Nah, Sunberg was the bum that stole Gold Gloves away from the deserving Rick Dempsey.

Archived