Next two games should be hard on the O's offense

wildcard

Stroman always gives us fits. Hopefully Davis gets into one.  It’s about darn time. Martin is allowing himself to get jammed, but his defense is just too good right now to take him out the lineup. 

Idk how we’re going to do it but the offense needs to keep coming through. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OldNewGuy said:

Our offense has consistently outscored our opponents and won 3 of 4 games to start the season.   

Fixed that for ya.    

PS enjoy it while it lasts.  It's written in dust and as I'm sure you know...all we are is dust in the wind.

1 hour ago, Natty said:

We are going to have 3 guys in our lineup who just cant hit. We need to stack our lineup with hitters. 

You are right of course, but MLB rules prohibit us using players from other teams to stack our lineup.  Our lineup is going to be stacked, just not the way you envision.

1 hour ago, foxfield said:

Fixed that for ya.    

PS enjoy it while it lasts.  It's written in dust and as I'm sure you know...all we are is dust in the wind.

What did you fix? I didn't make that statement that was in quotes or at least I can't find it. Wouldn't be the first time I lost something and won't be the last. lol

43 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

Rickard, yes.  Don't know why we would be sitting Mullins with a righty on the bump.

I guess you are correct, I forgot that we are facing a right hander. On the other hand, maybe Jackson in RF and Rickard in Center?

It seems that several positions are becoming set. 2B, SS, LF, 3B I think have been the same so far.

6 minutes ago, Philip said:

I guess you are correct, I forgot that we are facing a right hander. On the other hand, maybe Jackson in RF and Rickard in Center?

It seems that several positions are becoming set. 2B, SS, LF, 3B I think have been the same so far.

After 4 games nothing is set except Davis unfortunately. He should be sit not set.

8 minutes ago, Philip said:

Rickard does most of his damage against LHP.  If Jackson were to be in the OF it would be in Rickard's stead, rather than Mullins, I would think.  His arm could be an asset in RF as well.

4 hours ago, OldNewGuy said:

Our offense has consisted of three guys, Smith, Villar, and Mancini. One good game by Nunez, Sucre and a big homer by Joey Bats. The rest, meh.

45 minutes ago, OldNewGuy said:

What did you fix? I didn't make that statement that was in quotes or at least I can't find it. Wouldn't be the first time I lost something and won't be the last. lol

I kept the bold and "Fixed" the rest.  It was back one page but I um...edited heavily.

1 hour ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

Rickard does most of his damage against LHP.  If Jackson were to be in the OF it would be in Rickard's stead, rather than Mullins, I would think.  His arm could be an asset in RF as well.

Ok so Jackson in RF tonight and Cedric in C. I can live with that.

On 4/2/2019 at 7:17 AM, wildcard said:

Stroman and Shoemaker pitched 7 shutout innings is their last starts.

Pretty good call here.    They were both pretty tough on us, though we finally got 2 off Stroman in the 6th.  

Archived